We are here to help
Dashboard > Dashboard Set Up
Configuring Reports on the Dashboard
Modified on: Tue, 24 May , 2022 | 11:30 AM
The display of reports that display on the Corporate Dashboard are customizable for each user.
- From the Corporate Dashboard, click on the drop down list beside the green "add widget" button in the upper right-hand corner.
- This will display a list of all of the reports you can choose to display.
- The reports are divided into Sale, Operations, Finance and Franchise reports.
- Check the box beside the reports you wish to display.
- Once you click out of the drop down list, the new reports will appear under the appropriate tab of the reports section.
If you have any questions on the contents of this article, please
email email@example.com for additional
If you would like a DEMO of the software, kindly visit https://franchisesoft.com and request a